time and money
on developers who aren’t perfect for your business?
Let PeoplActive match you with engineers that can transform your vision into reality - diabolically fast.
Whether you're looking
for your first Cloud hire or
our exclusive network of 4000+ pre-vetted developers has you covered.
Juggle Talent Diversity, Flexibility and Progress at your fingertips
Cloud project development is unpredictable. A new project’s intricacy can snowball into an unmanageable job demanding extra hands. As a result, you might need to hire more cloud developers (contractual/permanent roles) regardless of having an ideal in-house team. We offer a flexible hiring model to bridge your talent and skills gaps, regardless of how much your project needs to scale.
High quality/cost ratio
Hire at the best market cost
Hire the top 5% of cloud developers from 150+ countries who have applied to PeoplActive.
5+ hours of tests and interviews
More rigorous and stringent selection process. We test for 100+ skills, systems design, software specializations & frameworks, data structures, algorithms.
Our candidates are excellent communicators who can proactively take responsibility for business and product objectives without micromanagement.
Daily updates - We give you even more visibility into your remote cloud developer’s work with automatic time tracking & virtual everyday stand-ups.
Match your timezone
Our cloud developers match your time zone and cross-over at least 4 hours with your working day.
Hire Cloud Engineers with PeoplActive
As more organizations are embracing cloud platforms, there is a high demand for cloud engineers with expert-level skills. A Cloud engineer encompasses additional roles that serve technical duties related to cloud computing.
Some of those roles are:
Global Brands Loves Us and Here's Why
Access to Latest Technology
Hire Azure cloud engineers that stay updated with the latest technological innovations in the cloud.
Hassle Free Management
Our qualified Azure engineers fine-tune your cloud operations to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
Client Specific Offerings
PeoplActive offer customizable cloud staffing solutions as per the unique business requirements.
Qualified and Certified Developers
Our developers hold best in industry certifications making them a perfect fit to work on leading platforms such as Google Cloud, AWS and Azure to name a few.
And here’s how we find you, your ‘Magical Match’
Talent Monger at your Command within 1 hour
An expert from our team will work with you to understand your goals, technical needs, and team dynamics.
Hand-picked From Our Exceptional Network of Dev-engers
Within 48 hours, we'll introduce you to the right talent for your project. Average time to match is under 24 hours.
No-Bullsh*t Way of Finding Your “The One”
Get a first-hand understanding of their capabilities or skip to a small trial of hours to see if the fit is right.
Kick-off your project with your Magical Match
And leave the rest to us. We’ll set up secure technical infrastructure, reporting, and productivity monitoring tools along with contracts and billings.
Check out the FAQs
Still have unanswered questions and need to get in touch?
- Quick and easy hiring experience
- Speed to hire (48 hours commitment)
- Strict vetting process
- Exclusive Network of exceptional developers
- Connect with our hiring consultants: Let us know what type of developers you are looking for and your requirements so we can quickly match you with our pre-vetted developer network.
- Interview top developers: We shortlist vetted PeoplActive Developers based on your requirements. You interview them to assess if they are a cultural and team fit.
- Hire effortlessly: Once the hiring decision is made, you can start working with the developer directly. We will take care of all the technical infrastructure, reporting, product monitoring tools, along with contracts and billing.
Most PeoplActive Developers work remotely and are experienced in working with distributed teams. If an on-site developer is strictly required, we can certainly work with you to make it happen!
- Application Screening
- Coding Assessment
- Hands-on Project
- Behavioral Interview
- Technical Interview with a Senior Engineer
We understand that sometimes people may have incompatible working styles, which is why we offer a risk-free trial period of up to 2-4 weeks (for contractual roles), and a 3-month guarantee (for permanent roles) with the option to be matched with another developer free of charge.
For contract roles, two payment options are available:
- Retainer: Our full time developers deliver 40 hours per week and 160 hours a month, and we will invoice you the fixed amount monthly unless otherwise agreed upon. Under retainer, the developer needs to reserve his or her time and work dedicatedly for you even if there are competing opportunities. This is the recommended option if you want to ensure the speed of your development.
- Hourly: The developer will log hours every day, and we will invoice you monthly. The developer’s availability remains consistent on week to week basis.
For contractual roles, most PeoplActive Developers charge between 20-50$/hour (USD). If there is a certain time tracking tool you want the developer to use, you may also request to use that. For any concerns regarding the productivity of the developer, please provide the PeoplActive team with more details.
How to hire a Cloud Engineer
Why hire a Cloud Engineer?
- To Identify and deploy the company’s best cloud-based solutions in collaboration with the engineering team.
- Define and record the best methods and tactics for deploying applications and maintaining infrastructure.
- Specify and keep a record of the most effective techniques and strategies for setting up and maintaining infrastructure.
- Ensure application size, performance, and uptime while upholding high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Manage cloud infrastructures in compliance with the organization’s security policies.
What qualities should you look for in a cloud engineer?
1. Understanding of databasesDatabase knowledge might be regarded as a critical requirement to be a successful cloud engineer. All of the data will be kept in the database, thus you don’t want to hire a cloud developer who is only vaguely familiar with or knows very little about database storage. Instead, work with a cloud engineer who is familiar with DBMS platforms like MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
2. Understanding of Version Control SystemsSoftware Development cannot be completed without an understanding of version control systems. Popular versioning systems like Git assist cloud engineers in maintaining complete control over the software development process. Cloud engineers that are proficient in using these platforms can quickly and effectively work on any project.
3. Knowledge of various cloud infrastructuresThe use of cloud infrastructures is significant in enterprises. It helps in the development of massive data analytics systems, the automation of setup and management of complex tasks, and more. When hiring cloud engineers, make sure they are capable of working with a variety of cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
4. Writing clean codeAn experienced cloud engineer should be well-versed in several programming languages that are frequently used while creating software for various cloud platforms. However, you want to hire a cloud engineer that not only understands several programming languages but also appreciates the value of producing clean code.
5. Knowing machine learningWithin the last few years, machine learning has been very well-liked among engineers. An experienced cloud engineer needs to have a solid understanding of the various machine learning methods as well as how they work. Successful cloud engineers are adept at understanding how this field works and how to utilize it in various projects.
6. Knowledge of computer science fundamentalsAnother essential requirement for a successful cloud engineer is a deep understanding of the principles of computer science. You need to hire a cloud engineer with sufficient knowledge of data structures (such as stacks, queues, trees, and graphs), algorithms (such as searching and sorting), space and time complexity, and other computer science principles.
7. Understanding of ecosystems for continuous integrationContinuous Integration aids in verifying the assumptions made when developing a web application. It allows for an additional level of transparency in the software development process. An experienced cloud engineer must have an understanding of and practical expertise in continuous integration settings along with other crucial skills.
When is the right time to hire a cloud engineer?
• High cloud spendingIf your cloud spending is consistently going over budget a cloud engineer might be able to optimize your cloud system.
• Your workload is extensive and complicatedIf your firm has large-scale projects that utilize lots of resources and cloud services, Software developers most likely lack the cloud expertise necessary to maintain excellent performance and security while staying within budget. A cloud engineer could effectively help you.
• When custom cloud development is requiredYour company will require a cloud engineer to create personal cloud storage that is housed in your data center or on hosting infrastructures like Hetzner or OMV. The OpenStack platform is typically used to create customized clouds, which is outside the scope of most software engineers’ expertise.
• You have a multi-cloud environmentCloud engineers and architects are usually a smart choice for efficiently managing all of the clouds that your company uses.
• High security is requiredCloud engineer expertise is essential when working with sensitive data, such as in the health or financial industries, and needing to reduce the risk of breaches and hacks. If your company is in any of the above-mentioned circumstances it will be a plus if a cloud engineer joins your team. Finding an experienced cloud engineer might be challenging. We’ll look at how to find a cloud engineer who meets your demands in the sections that follow.
Whom to hire, in-house cloud computing engineer or outsource?
Make a hiring pipeline
What does PeoplActive do for you?
• Candidates screeningWe will help you to find the top candidates and choose a cloud engineer who will fit in with the culture of your company.
• Test taskWe determine whether an applicant genuinely desires to work for your company and is willing to put in at least three hours to demonstrate this through rigorous testing. We find it useful to assess a developer’s quality.
• Technical testEngineers are required to solve tricky problems and are asked questions about the cloud. We want to learn more about engineers’ ways of thinking in addition to testing their knowledge.
• Giving specific feedbackWe provide explicit feedback on both the test task and the technical test after confirming the engineer’s proficiency.
The top interview questions to ask when hiring cloud engineers
- What is Cloud Privacy?
- What are the most important components of AWS?
- What is multi-cloud and multi-cloud strategy?
- What are the security rules that are enforced to protect cloud data?
- What are the most important metrics in cloud computing?
- What is the Packaging of a Hybrid Cloud?
- What is the difference between the Hybrid Cloud and Hybrid IT?
- What is Edge Computing, and how is it related to the cloud?
- What are the different phases involved in cloud architecture?
- What is a multi-cloud strategy?
- Explain the usage of ‘Eucalyptus’ in Cloud Computing
- Explain security management in terms of Cloud Computing.
- Mention some of the largest cloud providers and databases.
- What is a cloud-native application?
- Describe the different cloud service models.
- What is a block and block scanner in HDFS?
- How do you use APIs in cloud services?
- What are the latest trends in cloud engineering?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of working in cloud computing?