Address: 8875 E Fallbrook Way,
Anaheim hills CA 92808, United States.
Phone: +1 213 4573262 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : 8875 E Fallbrook Way,
Anaheim hills CA 92808,
Email : email@example.com
© 2021 PeoplActive.
using CloudFormation templates and Puppet
Environment: Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Jira, Confluence, PowerShell Windows, IIS, Python, Spinnaker, Splunk, Jenkins, Dynatrace, TFS, AWS, Agile, PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), GitLab, GitLab-Runner, Grafana, Prometheus, Twist lock, Istio, Jenkins, git, Ansible.
Environment: Azure, Aws, Kubernetes, Docker, Bigdata, Confluence chef, Git, Git-Hub, Maven, MemSql, PowerShell Windows, Terraform, JIRA, Weblogic, uDeploy, Swarm, Jenkins, Ansible, Jira, GCP, Apache Tomcat, Shell Script, Python, Linux, Dynatrace, Splunk.
Confidential, Windsor Mill, MD
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Confidential, Brea, CA
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Environment: Microsoft Azure Cloud, SQL Server 2012 R2, SSMS, Azure, Web Apps, Active Directory, NSG, Traffic Manager, Azure SQL Database, Azure AD.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Environment: Microsoft Azure Cloud, Windows Server 2012/R2/2016, Windows PowerShell, Microsoft Azure Storage, NSG, IIS, Agile Scrum Methodologies.
Environment: ASSP.NET, MVC, C#, SQL Server 2008/2012, Windows Azure, Windows PowerShell, CSS, Microsoft Visual Studio.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, JQuery, AJAX, SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio.Net 2003, HTML, XMLs.
Environment: Azure, Azure AD Connect, PowerShell cmdlets, Cisco iron port, Active Sync, Confidential, Exchange 2013, Office 365
Environment: Exchange 2010, 2003, AD, PowerShell scripts, OU, Security Groups and Distribution Groups, Remote Connectivity Analyzer.
Environment: Windows 2003/2000, Exchange 2003, 2000, AD, OU, Security Groups and Distribution Groups, McAfee
Environment: Windows/2003/2000, Exchange 2003, 2000, AD, OU, Backup
Environment: Windows 2000 server, Exchange 2000, Windows NT, and windows 2000 professional
Server: 16 two socket Confidential Xeon Servers based on E5-2600 family of processors
DataNodes: 26 TB HDFS raw storage / node with 96GB of RAM / node.
Network Adapters: 10GbE Converged Network adapters
Switches: 2 x 48 Port 10 GbE
– Reporting from SAP BO BI from Teradata or SAP HANA
– Creation of a BO BI universe and reporting using SAP Web intelligence
– Creation of simple reports from excelsior.
– Creation of databases in MongoDB and creating Java applications
Confidential, CARROLLTON, TX
Confidential, NYC, NEW YORK
• Exporting and Extracting code changes as well as configuration changes from CRM server to Visual Studio.
• Pushing changes to remote branch on AZURE DEVOPS using GIT.
• Creating Merge request, Adding corresponding approvers.
• Building & deploying Artifacts using CI Pipeline, unit testing, static code analysis, code coverage, copying Artifacts to staging directory.
• Configuring Jenkins jobs, application-component wise.
• Deploying applications into different environments using uDeploy.
• Writing the Test Cases based on Wireframe and Sprint document.
• Automating with the help of Selenium Web Driver in java.
• Creation of components, application, environments. Mapping corresponding resources to environments. Defining application process in uDeploy.
• Deploying configured applications. Fixing bugs if any in deployments.
• Writing and Uploading cookbooks on Hosted server.
• Analyzing reports generated for individual cookbooks.
• Tracking traps in a network.
• Creating dummy traps.
• Designs and executes information security awareness training and educational activities.
• Conduct training for clients on-site as well as off-site.
• Conducts information security risk assessments and control selection activities.
• Design and implementation of security processes.
• Manage task allocation, ensuring quality of the deliverables in line with industry standards and best practices.
• International Trainer and Workshop leader on IT Governance, Risk, Cyber Crime, CISA, CISM.
• Definition and development of security control designs including those required to support external regulations.
• Troubleshooting on all the Enterprise Support cases Severity A, B, or C and on Professional Support.
• Business Critical Cases.
• Educating customers regarding the Root Cause Analysis, resolutions and how they were achieved and also keeping them updated every day with technical aspects via email, if extensive troubleshooting is going on the case.
• Delivered multiple triages on Mail Flow Deployments and Migration to share theoretical and
troubleshooting knowledge and experience after working on cases.
• Monitor the Azure Environment for the clients by creating the alerts of the specific parameters.
• Performing regular health checks on the resources like Azure Traffic manager, Web apps, apps service plans, Load balancers and Cosmo Database.
• Managing and configuring Azure Policy and working with Initiative policy definition and assignment.
• Understanding on different RBAC roles and Azure User admin access roles.
• Working with different logs in Azure which include Activity logs, Diagnostic logs and exporting them to OMS.
• Understanding of Azure storage while creating and managing Azure storage access keys and Shared access Signature (SAS) and Azure Storage Replications.
• Working with Azure Blob and Azure File Share, Azure File sync services and components like Sync Groups and Cloud Terring.
• Working with Azure Backups using Recovery service Vault, backing up Single Azure VM or multiple Azure VM and Creating Backup Policies.
• Configuring Availability sets, Load Balancer, Application Gateway, Azure Network, NSG, Route Tables and Traffic Manager.
• Using New Relic as the monitoring tools and monitor the Azur environment for the clients.
• Creating alert in OMS based on customer threshold.
• Creating rules for Autoscaling to meet customer requirements during the peak trading hours.
• Working with different storage replications: LRS, ZRS, GRS, RA-GRS.
• Publishing Azure Website using Microsoft SQL studio, Filezilla.