Hire top security
To protect your networks, keep your data safe, and harden your systems against cyberattacks.
We’re setting the
benchmark to help you
build your dream team.
Whether you're looking for your first technical hire or your hundredth, our exclusive network of 4000+ pre-vetted developers has you covered.
Tech-talent shortage is scary.
Deadliest in the Cybersecurity landscape.
The cybersecurity industry is developing at an unprecedented rate. As of now, there is an outrageous deficiency of qualified Cybersecurity engineers in the market. We value our ability to maintain a talent pool of pre-screened and exceptionally qualified talents for both cyber security vs information security who are actively awaiting their next cyber security remote jobs.
High quality/cost ratio
Hire at the best market cost
Hire the top 5% of cybersecurity engineers from 150+ countries who have applied to PeoplActive.
5+ hours of tests and interviews
More rigorous and stringent selection process. We test for 100+ skills, systems design, software specializations & frameworks, data structures, algorithms.
Our candidates are excellent communicators who can proactively take responsibility for business and product objectives without micromanagement.
Daily updates - We give you even more visibility into your remote cloud developer’s work with automatic time tracking & virtual everyday stand-ups.
Match your timezone
Our cloud developers match your time zone and cross-over at least 4 hours with your working day.
Hire Cloud Cyber Security Experts with PeoplActive
Cyberattacks are inevitable.
Can you guarantee your cloud storage security? Of course, you can. However, you need a team of highly experienced candidates who can streamline the latest cybersecurity trends and practices in your cloud data and protect it from potential cyber threats.
Global Brands Loves Us and Here's Why
Access to Latest Technology
Hire Cybersecurity Ninjas to unlock next-level Cybersecurity for your business.
Hassle Free Management
Our qualified Cybersecurity Ninjas will help in protecting your systems from Cyber risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
Client Specific Offerings
PeoplActive offers customizable Cybersecurity staffing solutions as per the emerging Cyber threats.
Qualified and Certified Developers
Our Cybersecurity Ninjas hold the best in industry certifications, making them a perfect fit to work for your business.
And here’s how we find you, your ‘Magical Match’
Talent Monger at your Command within 1 hour
An expert from our team will work with you to understand your goals, technical needs, and team dynamics.
Hand-picked From Our Exceptional Network of Dev-engers
Within 48 hours, we'll introduce you to the right talent for your project. Average time to match is under 24 hours.
No-Bullsh*t Way of Finding Your “The One”
Get a first-hand understanding of their capabilities or skip to a small trial of hours to see if the fit is right.
Kick-off your project with your Magical Match
And leave the rest to us. We’ll set up secure technical infrastructure, reporting, and productivity monitoring tools along with contracts and billings.
Check out the FAQs
Still have unanswered questions and need to get in touch?
- Quick and easy hiring experience
- Speed to hire (48 hours commitment)
- Strict vetting process
- Exclusive Network of exceptional developers
- Connect with our hiring consultants: Let us know what type of developers you are looking for and your requirements so we can quickly match you with our pre-vetted developer network.
- Interview top developers: We shortlist vetted PeoplActive Developers based on your requirements. You interview them to assess if they are a cultural and team fit.
- Hire effortlessly: Once the hiring decision is made, you can start working with the developer directly. We will take care of all the technical infrastructure, reporting, product monitoring tools, along with contracts and billing.
Most PeoplActive Developers work remotely and are experienced in working with distributed teams. If an on-site developer is strictly required, we can certainly work with you to make it happen!
- Application Screening
- Coding Assessment
- Hands-on Project
- Behavioral Interview
- Technical Interview with a Senior Engineer
We understand that sometimes people may have incompatible working styles, which is why we offer a risk-free trial period of up to 2-4 weeks (for contractual roles), and a 3-month guarantee (for permanent roles) with the option to be matched with another developer free of charge.
For contract roles, two payment options are available:
- Retainer: Our full time developers deliver 40 hours per week and 160 hours a month, and we will invoice you the fixed amount monthly unless otherwise agreed upon. Under retainer, the developer needs to reserve his or her time and work dedicatedly for you even if there are competing opportunities. This is the recommended option if you want to ensure the speed of your development.
- Hourly: The developer will log hours every day, and we will invoice you monthly. The developer’s availability remains consistent on week to week basis.
For contractual roles, most PeoplActive Developers charge between 20-50$/hour (USD). If there is a certain time tracking tool you want the developer to use, you may also request to use that. For any concerns regarding the productivity of the developer, please provide the PeoplActive team with more details.
Hiring a Cyber Security Ninja
But nothing to worry about when we are there!
Why hire a Cyber Security Ninja?
- Protect all corporate data, especially sensitive data, by creating robust protections against potential intruders.
- Take the lead in regularly monitoring unusual activity, implementing defensive procedures, and reporting events.
- Develop preventive and defensive solutions with the cybersecurity team to keep one step ahead of cybercriminals.
- Keep records of your internal control methods, standards, and security policies.
- Keep up-to-date with modern cybercrime strategies.
What qualities should a Cyber Security Ninja have?
What skills required for cyber securityAlthough each firm has its unique requirements, the following abilities and credentials are often sought after by recruiters and hiring managers in cybersecurity professionals. By knowing which skills and credentials are required and which are preferred you can choose the people who are the best-fits as per your requirements.
Top Cyber Security roles you should know
Security EngineerSecurity Engineers create and implement an organization-wide security procedure. When there is a disruption they are the first ones to respond. Security professionals are familiar with organizational processes, security concerns, and even potential outbreaks as your business expands. Security engineers must think quickly and take immediate action to control the damage in case of any disruption. It is an extremely important and senior position that calls for prior IT industry knowledge.
Network Security EngineerA network security engineer is in charge of your organization’s infrastructure, including software and hardware. They must have a track record of developing and overseeing security policies to preserve the infrastructure. Most often, network security engineers must hold a CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification.
Security ArchitectA Security Architect is the most important and challenging position in an organization. They need expertise in both software and hardware, coding abilities, and developing cybersecurity regulations. In comparison to other roles, this position demands great planning and management of computer and network security, making it a senior and leadership position. Additionally, as a leadership position, it calls for excellent organizational and communication abilities.
Information Security AnalystRegardless of the size and type of the organization, information is crucial in today’s data-driven economy. The primary task of an information security analyst is to find answers to security issues. They identify issues, conduct analyses, and develop customized measures to protect the company’s data and networks from breaches. Along with the bachelor’s degree having a certification such as ISO 27001 is an advantage.
IT Security SpecialistThe entire firm’s cybersecurity measures are under the control of IT Security Specialists. Employees are trained on data usage and security, and cutting-edge security software is configured.
How to hire a Cyber Security Expert?
How to do it?
Hiring in-houseIt is the conventional method of employing experts. Employers use this strategy to devote specific resources and additional time to recruiting, evaluating, and employing people. Although it is a successful method of attracting talent, it frequently takes longer than we anticipate. The longer a position is open, the more pressure it puts on hiring committees. As you grow, you’ll need to invest in tools and hire Cyber Security Experts.
Hiring FreelancersDespite the expanding gig economy and remote working, talent acquisition is not just limited to in-house hiring. Instead, businesses are turning to freelancers to complete the work. Around the world, there are several platforms available for finding and hiring freelancers. Although you can find qualified personnel that fit your needs and goals, working with independent contractors has some drawbacks. Less accountability, data security, remote work management, and delays in work are some of the disadvantages of hiring freelancers.
Hiring through an IT Staffing CompanyImagine what it would be like to have a team of qualified specialists available to assist you whenever you need them. You will save a lot of money and time. Isn’t it? To fulfill the changing needs of cybersecurity, working with an IT staffing firm will enable you to access the best talent worldwide. Recruitment, evaluation, and onboarding of new employees don’t need much time. You might select flexible or on-demand workforce solutions to work on a project basis. Because they have access to a lot of talent you can choose professionals more quickly. Whether you are looking to hire a cloud engineer, DevOps engineer or cybersecurity ninja or any other expert an IT staffing company may provide end-to-end recruitment solutions, further relieving your workload.
Make a hiring pipeline
What does PeoplActive do for you?
• Candidates screeningWe will help you to find the top candidates and choose a Cloud Security engineer who will fit in with the culture of your company.
• Test taskWe determine whether an applicant genuinely desires to work for your company and is willing to put in at least three hours to demonstrate this through rigorous testing. We find it useful to assess a developer’s quality.
• Technical testEngineers are required to solve tricky problems and are asked questions about Cyber Security. We want to learn more about engineers’ ways of thinking in addition to testing their knowledge.
• Giving specific feedbackWe provide explicit feedback on both the test task and the technical test after confirming the engineer’s proficiency.
The top interview questions to ask when hiring a Cyber Security Ninja
1. Explain Cross-Site Scripting in detail, and how it can be prevented.A sort of client-side injection attack known as cross-site scripting involves injecting malicious code into a victim’s web browser to run harmful scripts. Cross-site scripting can be prevented by using the steps listed below:
- HTML Filtering with XSS
- Authenticating user inputs
- Special characters encoding
- Anti-XSS services and tool
2. What benefits can decentralized processing offer?The term “decentralized processing” refers to using multiple processors for running an application on a computer system. Several computers share the same CPU at different places. The following are the advantages of decentralized processing:
- Data Recovery
- Easy to expand
- Lower cost
3. List some common types of Cyber AttacksDifferent types of Cyber attacks are listed below:
- Attack on SQL Injection
- Cross-Site Scripting (Cross-Site Scripting) is an (XSS)
- a denial-of-service attack (DoS)
- Attacks by a Man-in-the-Middle
- Reusing Credentials
- Hijacking a Session