Windows Azure, Windows Server.
An Azure cloud engineer from PeoplActive will be responsible for managing, maintaining, monitoring, and securing (including data security) all servers including installations, upgrades, patches, and documentation. He is accountable to meet deliverable commitments and quality compliance.
- Cloud Engineer with 8 years of experience in Windows Administration, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Cloud Implementations.
- Hands on experience in AzureDevelopment, worked on Azure web application, App services, Azure storage, Azure SQL Database, Virtual machines, Fabric controller, Azure AD, Azure search, and notification hub.
- Designed, configured and deployed MicrosoftAzure for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure stack (Including Compute, Web & Mobile, Blobs, Resource Groups, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM), focusing on high – availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (PaaS& IaaS), Application Insights, Document DB, Internet of Things (IoT), Azure Monitoring, Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO) and SQL Azure.
- Developed methodologies for cloud migration, implemented best practices and helped to develop backup and recovery techniques for applications and database on virtualization platform.
- Extensive involvement in Designing Azure Resource ManagerTemplate and in designing custom build steps using PowerShell.
- Designed and developed Cloud Service projects and deployed to Web Apps, PaaS, and IaaS. Configured SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) in Windows Azure IaaS.
- Manage different AZURE environment for provisioning of Linux servers and services executed by the providers.
- Good at Manage hosting plans for Azure Infrastructure, implementing & deploying workloads on Azure virtual machines (VMs).
- Experience in migrating the existing v1 (Classic) Azure infrastructure into v2 (ARM), scripting and templating the whole end to end process as much as possible so that it is customizable for each area being migrated.
- Having good implementation knowledge of Microsoft Patterns & Practices for .Net System Architecture.
- Expertise in Microsoft Technologies including Net, C#.Net, ADO.Net, jQuery, Java Script, ASP.Net Web Services, XML, XSLT and Ajax.
- Optimized SQL Server for NETinternal enterprise application. Setup Windows Workflow to work with insurance application processing in ASP.NET.
- Worked on .Net components: C#, NET, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, ADO.Net, ADO.Net Entity Framework, Web services SOAP, WCFServices.
- Expertise in Design and Development of Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls using NET and C# .
- Experience in handling various backend data sources like MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS Access and XML, XAML Data source.
- Diverse experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) especially in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deploying of applications.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, root causes, and develops innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations.
.Net Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0.
MS-Office (MS-Excel, MS-Project 2013, MS-PowerPoint), Visual Studio 2013, QlickView(Reporting), SQL Server Management Studio.
C#, VB.Net, C, SQL, T-SQL, XML, XAML, HTML, LINQ, UML.
ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, HTML, AJAX, CSS, JQUERY, Web Forms, Win Forms.
SOAP, HTTP, UDDI, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, SSL
SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, MS Access.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows server 2003/2008
Sr. AZURE CLOUD SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks(VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines(VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Designed VNets and subscriptions to confirm to Azure Network Limits.
- Exposed Virtual machines and cloud services in the VNets to the Internet using Azure External Load Balancer.
- Provided high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VNet with Azure Internal Load Balancer.
- Implemented high availability with Azure Classicand Azure Resource Manager deployment models.
- Designed Network Security Groups(NSGs) to control inbound and outbound access to network interfaces (NICs), VMs and subnets.
- Setup Azure Virtual Appliances (VMs) to meet security requirements as software based appliance functions (firewall, WAN optimization and intrusion detections).
- Utilized NSGs for layer 4 Access Control List (ACLs) for incoming and outgoing packets.
- Used firewall appliance where requirements call for layer 7 security models.
- Leveraged VNET system routes and underlying route table that holds Local VNet Rules, On-premise Rules, Internet Rules and IP Forwarding as design basis.
- Designed User Defined Routes with custom route tables for specific cases to force tunnelling to the Internet via On-premise network and control use of virtual appliances in the customer’s Azure environment.
- Associated routes with Virtual networks via the route table per relationship constraints.
- Managed IP Forwarding for VMs and role instances acting as virtual appliances.
- Configured BGP routes to enable ExpressRoute connections between on premise data centres and Azure cloud.
AZURE CLOUD ENGINEER
- Worked on Microsoft Azure(Public) Cloud to provide IaaS support to client. Create Virtual Machines through Power Shell Script and Azure Portal.
- Manage and Create Storage Account and Affinity Group in Azure Portal.
- Capture an image of a Virtual Machine. Attaching a Disk to a Virtual Machine. Manage and create Virtual Network and End Points in Azure Portal.
- Deploying VM’s, Storage, Network and Affinity Group through PowerShell Script.
- Creating Storage Pool and Stripping of Disk for Azure Virtual Machines. Backup, Configure and Restore Azure Virtual Machine using Azure Backup.
- Taking Backup to cloud Storage Account using Cloudberry Cloud Storage Tools. Configure Site to Site VPN Connectivity.
- Configure Window Failover Cluster by creating Quorum for File sharing in Azure Cloud.
- Convert existing Virtual Machine from Standard to Premium Storage Account. Patching and Validating of Virtual Machine in Azure.
- Monitor Azure Infrastructure through System Center Operation Manager (SCOM).
- Coordinating with Microsoft for increasing subscription limit like- Core limit and Cloud Services. Handling and Resolving Client’s Issues remotely.
- Client Interaction over the Phone or Emails to provide instant response. Extensively created stored procedures, functions, Triggers, indexes and Views.
- Applied Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to apply styles for the web-pages.
- Involved in optimizing code and improving efficiency in databases including recompiling stored procedures and performing other maintenance tasks.
- Designed the front-end application using HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX and jQuery.
- Worked on ICD 10 maintenance screens using netto add new codes to pull data from DB2 and call to windows forms created solutions for the medi-span process of the claims solution.
- Responsible for full development life cycle, including design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Performed a review of the technology team and worked with leadership to define a growth plan to meet product development demands.
- Front End and backend designing using MVC Scaffolding Pattern. Developed Web Forms using C#.Net and Entity Framework.
- Providing updates business partners in a timely manner and documented technical and programming specifications.
- Performed extensive Data Binding with various Server Controls like Grid View. Resolving the issues in the code.
- Used Team foundation server for maintaining source and documentation control.
- Performed Unit Testing and Integration Testing using N-Unit.
- Involved in deployment and post production support for the application.
Cloud App Support Engineer
- Worked on escalated tasks related to interconnectivity issues and complex cloud-basedidentity management and user authentication, service interruptions with Virtual Machines (their host nodes) and associated virtual storage (Blobs, Tables, Queues).
- Moderate and contribute to the support forums (specific to Azure Networking, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Active Directory, Azure Storage) for Microsoft Developers Network including Partners and MVPs.
- Provide consulting and cloud architecture for premier customers and internal projects running on Microsoft Azure platformfor high-availability of services, low operational costs.
- Reporting to the Group Manager for technical escalations, analyse top-issues and top call drivers for the week and provide action plans to streamline processes.
- Handle escalated Support tickets till closure for MS Azure IaaS platform.
- Exposed to working with various issue severities, engaging specialized teams, close deadlines.
- Work closely with the program management / product group for info on new released features. Interact with principal owners of Microsoft proprietary enterprise products.
- Contribute and collaborate with the content development team for official documentation, tech blogs and “how-to” tutorials.
- Design lab sessions for team members to reproduce critical issue.
- Organize tech sync calls to be up-to-date on platform updates / emerging technologies.
- Part of an internal project to automate the Support process by designing an IVR using artificial intelligence and logical troubleshooting algorithm.