An Azure cloud engineer from PeoplActive will be responsible for managing, maintaining, monitoring, and securing (including data security) all servers including installations, upgrades, patches, and documentation. He is accountable to meet deliverable commitments and quality compliance.
- Have 7+ years of experience in System Design, Deployment & Cloud Implementations, Development, Analysis, and Implementation using Microsoft Technologies for enterprise applications.
- Provided high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VNet with Azure Internal Load balancer.
- Azure Services including DRAAS, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS while contributing architecture decisions and tasks for ongoing migration efforts.
- Hands-on experience in Linux Environment.
- Configured Input & Output bindings of Azure Function with Azure Cosmos DB collection to read and write data from the container whenever the function executes.
- Investigating the diagnostic logs to find unidentified issues and diagnose the root cause of the issue.
- Designed user-defined Routes with custom route tables for specific cases to force tunneling to the Internet via on-premise network and control, use of virtual appliances in the customers Azure environment.
- Created clusters on IIS web servers using Network load balancing and managed net scale clusters.
- Infrastructure Migrations – Drive Operational efforts to migrate all legacy services to a fully Virtualized Infrastructure.
- Worked with ARM templates and scripts using Azure PowerShell during Automation and Build Process.
- Azure PaaS Solutions like Azure Web Apps, Redis Cache, Application Insights, Azure Serverless Functions, SQL Azure, and Azure Storage.
- Sync Azure SQL Database with on-premises Databases using ARM Portal, SSMS, and DMA.
- Maintained and managed DNS (Domain Name Service) for AD (Active Directory) enterprise and maintained the users and groups accounts for the enterprise accounts.
- Handled escalated Support tickets till closure for MS Azure PaaS Platform.
- Creating and Configuring Azure Redis cache, configuring cache clients using ARM, Azure PowerShell, and adding and removing objects from the cache.
- Developed automation solution using PowerShell scripting for day-to-day operational tasks.
- Created and Configured Azure Cosmos DB Trigger in Azure Functions, which invokes the Azure Function when any changes are made to the Azure Cosmos DB container.
IaaS, PaaS, Data Factory, Data Lake
VM Migrations, SSMS, DMA
Azure AD & AD Sync
SQL Databases, Database Migrations
Application Insights, PowerShell
Azure Storages, Functions
MS Visual Studio, VSTS
Azure AD Connect, Azure AD
VNets and Security Center
Azure Cloud Consultant
- Worked on the Business requirements and developed the solution, Agile Methodology, and continuous integration using the SDLC process.
- Collaborate to development of main Web Applications to provide invoicing emission services, Responsible for web application deployments over cloud services on Azure, using VS and PowerShell.
- Worked on Power Shell scripts to automate the Azure cloud system creation of Resource groups, Web Applications, Azure Storage Blobs & Tables, firewall rules.
- Created and Configured Azure Cosmos DB and exposed the service as Web API.
- Troubleshooted the issues regarding access to the applications using the audit logs.
- Prepared capacity and architecture plan to create the Azure Cloud environment to host migrated IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for refactored applications and databases.
- Provisioned Azure data lake store and azure data lake analytics, and leverage U-SQL to write federated queries across data stored in multiple azure services.
- Worked on Serverless services (Azure Functions) created and configured HTTP Triggers in the Azure Functions with Application Insights for monitoring and performing load testing on the Applications using the VSTS.
- Configuring the Load Balance Sets Azure Load Balancer, Internal Load Balancer, and Traffic Manager and worked on Application Gateway.
- Architecting the IAM scope for B2C and B2B identities using Azure AD, and Integrating .NET Web Apps with Azure AD.
- Worked on planning and deployment of Self-service password reset functionality of Azure AD which reduces IT helpdesk cost.
- Worked with staff to outline and scheduled department needs regarding database functionalities, data analytics, and reporting; created business requirements.
- Co-ordinate with global identity and access management program involved in hybrid identity project.
- Worked on Azure Site Recovery, PowerShell Scripts, and ARM templates.
- Worked on dynamic group membership rules (rules are based on attributes) to provide access to various applications.
Azure Cloud Engineer
- Install and Configuring AD FS role on Domain Controllers, deploy WAP Server for the users to reach AD FS out of company network.
- Configured Azure Traffic Manager to build routing for user traffic Infrastructure Migrations: Drive Operational efforts to migrate all legacy services to a fully virtualized infrastructure.
- Used CRM to manage and analyze customer interactions and data to improve relationships with them and assisting customers.
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies, and routing.
- Design, Install, Administer and Optimize hybrid cloud components to ensure business continuity (i.e. Azure AD, ADFS, SSO & VPN Gateways).
- Configuring and Controlling the Scale Up and Scale Out of the App Service Plans and Pricing tier (scale DTUs) while migrating the Databases and Applications from on-premises to Azure Cloud Platform.
- Migrate Database Services from on-premises to Azure Cloud Environments using DMA and SSMS, updating the connection strings, collaborate with the development and QA teams to maintain high-quality deployment.
- Provide consulting and cloud architecture for premier customers and internal projects running on MS Azure platform for high availability of services, low operational costs.
- Worked on Azure AD Connect to sync on-premises AD user data, groups, and organizations to Azure AD and troubleshoot Azure services sync with on-premise AD and resync using the Azure tools.
- Integrating Azure Active Directory for user authentication/authorization and organization profiles.
- Develop PowerShell scripts to perform pre-migration assessments of Active Directory and server states.
- Created the VM Cluster and load balance for VMs using PowerShell in SQL & Windows Environment.
- Designed and developed standalone data migration applications to retrieve and populate data from Azure Table / BLOB storage to on-premise SQL Server instances.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies – Scrum meetings to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Configured VMs in Availability Sets using Azure Portal to provide resiliency for IaaS based solution and scale sets using Azure Resource Manager to manage network traffic.
- Deployed Web Applications using IIS Web Server and controlled Traffic flow using Internal and External Load Balancer.
Net Developer / Cloud Engineer
- Designed and implemented MVC Controllers to handle the HTTP requests from the browser.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET, Web API allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data.
- Worked with ASR (Azure Site Recovery), PowerShell, and MVMC (Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter) for on-premise to cloud migrations.
- Worked on VSTS and developing with Microsoft ASP.NET 3.5 and higher versions.
- Designed and developed the C# components for implementing business logic which is used to do the transactions on the database using ADO.NET.
- Involved in the design and development of Web Application in C#.NET, ASP.NET, user controls, and deployment of the applications in the Cloud Environment.
- Developed CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) for user interface uniformly throughout the applications.
- Worked with Sessions Objects, Cookies to store the application state and Used Master Pages to provide a user-friendly appearance to the applications.
- Implemented 3-tier and MVC architecture for separation of concern & open-close design principle.
- Implemented HTTP protocol and SSL to secure the information between WCF Service and Client.
- Involved in writing/modifying Stored Procedures and creating Tables, Views in SQL Server 2008 Database.
- Created Web Services, which are used to communicate to the other departments. Involved in phase 3 level of the project design development and testing of the systems.
- Created a framework for a consistency service based on the eventual consistency pattern to replicate collected data from document DB to a SQL Database.
- Created custom scripts for adding indexes to SQL Azure Tables.
- Used Git as a version control tool.
- Using SSIS to migrate data to the SQL Server Database from various sources like Excel Sheet, Microsoft Access, and System Sources.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) gathering Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, and Testing.
- Implemented Business and Database layers by N-Tier architecture.
- Created Web API Controllers to provide Restful Services as well as data to UI.
- Created various packages using SSIS and automating them using SQL Scheduler.
- Used XML-based procedures for ADO.NET objects, to facilitate the importing of large XML datasets into the SQL Server Database.
- Implemented AJAX-based functionality using jQuery library to request transaction update and dynamic page content rendering by invoking the REST endpoints.
- Worked extensively on designing databases and normalizing tables.
- Created various Web Forms & User Interface Screens using C#.NET & ASP.NET.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allows new Web/Client projects to leverage reusable data.
- Created Interfaces in C# to communicate through the WCF services.
- Used Entity Framework technology for querying, data retrieval, manipulation, and data storage using LINQ.
- Worked with Report/Process automation and solution development using C#, Excel Macro, and VBA development.
- Created Tables and Implemented SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, indexes, and complex queries in SQL Server 2008.
- Used a hybrid of Waterfall and Incremental model as SDLC.
- Created Technical Specification documents with UML diagrams like Activity Diagrams and State Diagrams for a better understanding of the flow of the module for future reference.
- Used Client-side and Server-side validations for better performance.