An Azure cloud engineer from PeoplActive will be responsible for managing, maintaining, monitoring, and securing (including data security) all servers including installations, upgrades, patches, and documentation. He is accountable to meet deliverable commitments and quality compliance.
- IT Administrative Professional with 13+ years of experience in migration, implementation, project, and BAU support for Confidential Core Infrastructure Solutions both on Azure cloud and on-premise. Comprehensive technical expertise in Exchange, PowerShell scripting, Office365, Active Directory, and Confidential.
- Established WAN, LAN with 2k endpoints for a new branch.
- Led a project moving 25k mailbox users to Office365 from on-premise Exchange 2010 in record time with a multi-stage approach.
- Supervised KEDB, KB for the L2 team to minimize ticket churn and administered the knowledge management portal development with 500+ documents to support 40 different type categories.
Office 365 Administration
ITSM Tools – Remedy
Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010, 2003
Confidential Active Directory 2012, 2008, 2003
End-user computing device administration
- Migration, App Services, Azure Load balancing, Networks, Backups, Security Center IaaS and PaaS.
Office 365 Administrator
- License management for O365.
- Used e-Discovery to restore user mailboxes.
- Extensively used PowerShell scripts for several administrative activities.
- Responsible for liaison with Confidential for corporate support.
- Experienced in user mailbox properties such as legal hold, online archive.
- Have used Exchange admin center to manage mailboxes and anti-spam policies for businesses.
- Administration and troubleshooting – NDR, SPAM, Confidential, mail flow, and DirSync.
- Extensively used PowerShell scripts for various administrative activities.
- Windows Patching and exchange server pathing.
- Management and support of Recipient, RBAC, and ECP.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of CAS array, DAG, and Transport rules.
- Migrating user mailboxes to Office365 from on-premise and allocating license to users.
- Administered FSMO roles
- Administration and troubleshooting of Recipient Management
- Evaluation and installation of server upgrades, patches, and hotfixes
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of TS, WDS, RRAS, Domain Controllers, DNS, Group Policy, DHCP, Disk Quotas, DFS, and VPN
- Keep backup and restore policies definition and implementation against critical data, servers, databases, and file servers
- Accountable for end-user computing and other devices backup, preparation, configuration, and connectivity.
- In charge of end-user computing devices troubleshooting for their software, network, and hardware issues.
- Headed multiple vendor/business partner management
- Recommendation of suitable infra components, e.g. Laptops, Software, LAN/WAN devices, PCs.
- Responsible for Exchange 2010, 2003, 2003 AD administration, Windows server 2008, and maintenance in a multi-site environment.
- Handled recipient management, RBAC and EMC.
- Responsible for Configuration and Troubleshooting of Confidential Exchange Server 2010 with Hub Transport Server role, Mailbox server role, Client Access Server roles.
- Managed DAG, CAS Array and transport rules, and the messaging environment with Exchange Server 2010.
- Optimization and performance tuning of Exchange Server for best performance.
- Handled Outlook Web App (OWA) access issue, active sync, and outlook anywhere.
- Mail quota, delegation, and individual mail restore as per the IT policies.
- Responsible for assuring the highest availability of mail servers by analyzing Event viewer reporting, performance monitor logs, and taking the right measures to troubleshoot the problem.
- Troubleshooting & Administration of Mail Routing / Mail Flow and Monitoring Queues on Exchange Server configured alerts and performing Offline Defrag on databases.
- Monitor system backup operations, alerts, and thresholds and co-coordinate with local administrators to fix the issue.
- Public Folder creation, replication and rights management, and Exchange power shell.
- Management and Support of Windows 2003 Server and Exchange server 2003 infrastructure, ADS, DHCP, Disk Quotas, DNS, TS, Remote Desktop mgmt, and DFS.
- Management and support of an Active Directory site, site links, replication schedules, and boundaries, used ADUC to create and manage computer, user, and group accounts in an Active Directory environment.
- Monitor the Mail Server for health. – CPU, RAM, Queues, Disk space, and Backup.
- Vendor management.
- Responsible for the Server AMC – contacting the vendor for replacement/hardware-related problems. Exchange-2010-datacenter-failover-and-disaster-recovery/with the central NOC for WAN related issues and ensure smooth
- Ensuring closure of all location-related problems by coordinating with the local Wipro FME or any other third party when required.
- Troubleshoot and fix Anti-Virus issues, Maintaining and Auditing computer assets.
- Basic Legacy applications support (SOMS, MIS, SYMCO, and SAP).
- Set up workstations and laptops for new employees, network connectivity, installation of soft wares, configuration of Outlook.
Exchange Administrator/Windows Administrator
- Installation, configuration, and Administration of Windows 2003/2002 Server.
- Management and Support of ADS, DHCP and DNS, Exchange 2000/2003 Servers.
- Management and Support of Sites and Replication between them.
- Configuring group policies for all types of users to access resources both on the servers and across the network.
- Performance monitoring and implementation of RAID on servers for fault tolerance and redundancy.
- Installing and configuring (Adding workstations to Domain, outlook, IE, and installation of Development soft wares, giving suitable privileges to users on workstations) of workstations according to user requirements.
- Maintaining McAfee enterprise antivirus (ePo) systems to keep the network free of any virus attack.
- Management and support of backup and restore using backup software, DFS, terminal services, disk quotas, and home folders.
- Managed Password policies and Account lockout policies.
- Resolving user problems related to hardware, network, and software.
Windows Administrator/Desktop Engineer
- Maintain Windows 2000 Servers, Active Directory servers, DNS, and DHCP.
- Back up & restore data through Windows native tool into 24GB DATs.
- Administrating User, Group, and OU account.
- Installing & configuring the network printers.
- Maintain LAN with Cisco Switches (Catalyst 2950 series).
- Maintaining backups and providing solutions for OS problems.
- Providing Internet solutions as per user requirements.
- Complete PC/Helpdesk Support for LAN/WAN, Printers, and Scanners.
- Troubleshooting Internet Explorer, PC hardware issues, and Web applications issues.
- Setup and configured hardware and software inventory.
- Installation and troubleshooting of Windows XP/2000/NT Desktops and Applications.
- Installation and deploy services of new desktops, and laptops.
- Hardware fault diagnosis, and isolation of desktops/laptops. The first level of support on desktop/laptops under warranty / AMC with third-party vendor & vendor coordination for L2/L3 & Spares support.
- Installation and OS Support – Repair / Re-Installation or fresh Installation.
- Installation and Software Support on Office Automation software, Anti-virus software, Email Client (Outlook), IE, other Business Critical Applications.
- Configure/troubleshoot network connectivity of desktops, laptops, and network printers.
- Installation, the configuration of peripherals e.g. printers, scanners
- Troubleshooting first-level printer problems (e.g. paper jam, alignment, configuration setting, driver-related problem, etc.), vendor coordination for L2/L3 for Spares support.