Boost your company’s growth with the mighty DevOps approach! Hire DevOps engineers and witness improvement in collaboration between Development and Operations teams, quick execution, rapid deployment of applications, reduced operational costs, and much more. In this blog, we would be discussing why to hire cloud DevOps engineers, how they drive a company’s success, what are the popular ways of hiring certified DevOps and more. So, stay tuned with us.
Table of Content
Why hire DevOps engineers?
Hiring cloud DevOps engineers can be a game-changing decision towards the company’s welfare. A certified DevOps engineer guarantees that your development team is never struggling with repetitive tasks, and the infrastructure is up to date as the stack evolves Due to cloud DevOps engineers, a development team and operation team can fully concentrate on their core work to successfully deliver products within deadline and more reliably.
You might hire a cloud DevOps engineer to:
- Deploy updates and fixes faster
- Workflow automation
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Build tools to detect and reduce errors occurrences and improve customer experience
Also Read – DevOps In-House or Outsource: Pros and Cons
When to Hire DevOps Engineers?
DevOps is helpful to those organizations that develop software. Also, the bigger organizations may need to hire DevOps engineers for 4 out of 5 cases while startups or small organizations don’t generally need such experts in the first place. In any case, regardless of whether you deal with a limited-scale business, certified DevOps engineers will assist you with synchronizing team members in the group and improve business operation cycles.
Organizations can anticipate that after the introduction of DevOps methodologies, your employees might feel uncomfortable in the beginning. However, in the long term, DevOps practices will give the scalability and reliability your project requires while developing it. All things considered, the reason to hire DevOps engineers is for proficient business development right now.
Outline Your Project Skill Requirements
Before we move on to hiring cloud DevOps engineers, we should characterize who they are and what DevOps really implies. The term is instituted out of the two words ‒ “Development” and “Operations”. A DevOps engineer is an individual who is capable of doing both. Certified DevOps engineers are capable of helping different development teams with code improvement which empowers organizations to further develop their platform based on what they have as of now have.
In short, a cloud DevOps engineer is someone who:
- Better understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Hands-on experience with different automation testing tools for developing CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage the entire DevOps team.
What Are the Responsibilities of DevOps Engineers?
DevOps isn’t magic, but it looks like one. In today’s job market, employees are creating new roles for themselves and a cloud DevOps engineer is one such example. An AWS certified DevOps engineer’s responsibilities are an amalgamation of technical and management skills. Certified DevOps engineers have excellent communication and coordination skills which they utilize to integrate various functions in a synchronized manner and successfully deliver the product to the customer. Some of the key responsibilities of Azure DevOps certified engineers and other cloud DevOps Engineers are –
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Automation implementation
- Ensuring security
- Ongoing monitoring
- Application and Infrastructure planning, testing, and development.
Hiring DevOps Engineers: 3 Ways to Go
When it comes to hiring cloud DevOps engineers, organizations stick to these popular options: freelancers, recruiting agencies, and outsourcing companies. Let us find out in detail about each option.
Working with Staffing Agencies
Another broadly utilized method is partnering with staffing agencies. You let the agency know what positions you’d prefer to fill and they give the staffing solution from recognizing qualified DevOps engineers to conducting interviews and candidate selection. The cost of their staffing solution might differ depending on their service model:
Pros of Working with Staffing Agencies
- Admittance to more qualified candidates
- Don’t have to waste time in hiring
Cons of working with enlistment offices
- The expense of recruiting can be crazy
- Potential communication issues
Maybe one of the top reasons why organizations recruit freelancers is that they are savvier than full-time representatives. At times, the work that should that needs to be done isn’t routine or it may require temporary employees. Thus, freelancers are hired and get paid when the project is completed. There are several staffing agencies such as PeoplActive available in the market that are involved in offering remote AWS certified DevOps engineers and other cloud engineers to the clients. Organizations can get their help to hire DevOps engineers willing to work as freelancers.
Pros of Hiring a freelancer –
- Much cheaper rates as you don’t have to pay benefits
- Reviews from previous clients
- Wide range of specialists
- It’s ideally suited for one-time projects or minor updates
Cons of Hiring Freelancer:
- There’s more risk of data loss
- No formal contract signed
- Possible language barrier
- Different time zones
- Managing DevOps professionals can be tiresome
Outsourcing DevOps Professionals Through IT Companies
Hey! how would it be to have a team ready to go as soon as you decide on a project. Outstaffing or outsourcing is an excellent option if you’ve decided an in-house team is not what you want. This doesn’t mean there’s a limit on the extent of the project. It can be an enormous spending plan or little, short-term, or long-term. In this hiring method, you get reliable DevOps engineers your IT team Needs at a very lower cost.
Pros of Outsourcing –
- It’s more reliable as compared to freelancers
- You get to pick the skill you need
- You don’t need to stress over the hardware and software needed for the project
- Guaranteed expertise and reliability
- General team experience and quality work
Cons of Outsourcing –
- You need to invest time to find the best IT outstaffing source
- Chances are there that the best outstaffing organization might not be in your time zone
How PeoplActive Helps Companies to Get DevOps Engineers on Board?
You need to hire DevOps engineers depending on the cloud platform you are operating – AWS DevOps engineer, Azure DevOps engineer, or GCP DevOps to help solve your complex business problems. But it can’t get overwhelming at times searching for the trusted and certified DevOps engineers. That’s where PeoplActive comes into the picture.
PeoplActive is a platform where you can hire certified DevOps engineers for all cloud platforms: AWS DevOps engineer, Azure DevOps engineer, and GCP DevOps across the world quickly, easily and within the best price in the market!
At PeoplActive, you will always get:
- Access to the remote team of top-tier and certified DevOps in the world.
- Choose only the cloud DevOps engineer who meets your business needs best.
- Flexible hiring model– hourly or full-time.
- Hire cloud DevOps engineers in less than 48 hours.
Want to hire DevOps engineers on an urgent basis? We are just a call away. Let us know your job requisition and our team will put its best effort to fetch you the perfect match.